The Most Beautiful Trees in the World
- Portland Japanese Garden, Portland, Oregon. Photo by unknown.
- Red maples trees path. Photo by Ildiko Neer.
- Most beautiful wisteria tree in the world. Photo by Brian Young.
- Yellow autumn in Central Park, New York. Photo by Christopher Schoenbohm.
- Amazing Angel Oak Tree, Charlston, Photo by Mark Requidan.
- Cherry blossom tree path, Germany. Photo by Shoeven.
- California in autumn. Photo by Mizzy Pacheco.
- Jacaranda trees in bloom, South Africa. Photo by Falke.
- Ponthus beech tree in Brocéliande forest, France. Photo by Christophe Kiciak.
- Beautiful cherry blossom road. Photo by unknown.
Burma is a moment in time.
Every hour, you’ll find yourself in a corner where magic seemingly awaits curious tourists. Every second feels like you’re walking back in time, into a world that was hidden but never lost.
It was a long journey to get to this place. But damn, it was all worth it. Sharing with you some photos from a recent trip to Yangon and Bagan. If this is the first of (hopefully) many travels this year, well, Burma set the bar rather high.
Will write more when I get a moment in time.
Page at the Clifford Ball, 1996